Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Always Something to Work On




I began working on the embroidery Block of the Month "Once Upon a Time" by Melly & Me when I was on bedrest. I just love it!!! We saw the quilt made up at the Fall Quilt Market in Houston, Texas, and I knew I had to be the one to take this darling project on. The lovely ladies, Rosalie and Melanie, from Melly & Me had taken the nine blocks and made it into a quilt using fabrics from the Japanese company Lecien. Be still my heart!








Judy has been working on a quilt by Late Bloomer Quilts called "Weekend in Paris." It also uses fabric from Lecien. The quilter called today to say that the quilt is ready for her to pick up and bind, YEAH!







Valayne has been working on the boy version of the quilt called "Baby Mine" by Thimbleblossoms. She is using the new fabric line from Freespirit called "Oh Boy!" I love the ric rac in this quilt, it is so cute and I cannot wait for you to see it! Knowing Valayne like I do, I'm sure the quilt will be here this week!







On a future post, I will let you in on some more projects the ladies at Pine Needles are creating for us to enjoy!


See you all soon!

Holly

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Wow! Such wonderful things to see and do! You've got me all excited to get started on some projects. But now I have to decide . . . which one?!