Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

I LOVE SEWING!


I just love it when a project turns out as well as you hoped! I decided to make a gift for my daughter to give to one of her close friends on her birthday. I must say that I really enjoyed sewing this skirt! The pattern is called Snowflake Skirt by Butterfly Kisses. It was so easy to follow and was quick to make. Best of all, I used fabric from my stash! Wahoo, I really do use my fabric :) This pattern is a must have for your collection! (For all of our out-of-State customers, I will add this to the website as soon as possible!)

2 comments:

Gretchen Arnoldsen Lindsay said...

So cute, I have made 2 of these skirts for my 6 year old daughter and she loves them, and they are supper easy.

The Yarn Queen said...

The skirt is darling, what a great stash buster.