Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I just had to pass along the news! Sandi Henderson's new fabric line for Michael Miller, MEADOWSWEET, has arrived and it is absolutely FABULOUS! Of course we expect nothing less from Sandi because she is fabulous herself. I just wanted to spend the day surrounded by this line, but alas, there is always work to do.

Want a piece of this ....... don't miss the previous post where you can find your chance to save 20% off Meadowsweet and anything else your heart desires on Sensational Saturday's

5 comments:

Jenny Rodriguez said...

o please o please.. I've been a good girl:o) I'd love to win!!!

paula said...

Since I have just retired, I finally have time to play with fabric. So... the logical thing would be for me to win. I love Pine Needles fabric. I can never leave with just what I "need"!

Dona Thompson said...

I love this fabric ! I am partial to pinks and floral anyway. I can see the quilt already. Love your store ! Dona T

DietDrP1975 said...

Yea another reason to come in and shop!

B. Stromberg said...

Love the store. Love the fabric. Love to sew. Need I say more....