Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Friday, June 11, 2010

Calling for entries for our HAPPY PLACE HOP


So I have had an idea running around in my little brain for a while and am finally going to get the ball rolling on it I NEED YOUR HELP! I would love to see how you organize all your STUFF. What do you do with your fabric scraps, buttons, books, and all the other do-dads that go into creating the fabulous things you make? Where do you create? Is it at your kitchen table, your family room or do you have your very own HAPPY PLACE! Email me a picture or pictures and any tips or info you would like to share with your fellow creators to pinemtndsg@aol.com with the subject HAPPY PLACE HOP. Once I have received a collection I will post them for all to see! Now don't be bashful - show, share and inspire!




Oh yes, and everyone who sends in an entry BY JUNE 26th, will be eligible for a drawing for a $50 Pine Needles gift certificate!




No comments: