Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Old MacDonald Had a Farm

Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want this farm!!!  How cute are these?

The pattern was originally designed to be made from wool, but we thought some fabrics more Pine Needles' style would be to die for.   Nancy did a great job making this model for us!

I think it made for a FANTASTIC FARM!  What do you think?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That really is adorable. Love it!

Betsy said...

I like it. It is so adorable

Anonymous said...

Good job Nancy! I worked the store last night and COULD NOT BELIEVE all there was to look at, it was hard to keep myself focused on my work :)

Sandy

Jeanette said...

Love it love it! Do you think my 11 year olds would play with it?

Or I could make it for when I have grandkids in 15 years or so LOL

Tweetle Dee Design Co. said...

Soooo cute Nancy! Love it...I'm sure your girls wanted it too!