Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

button button.....

button, button, who's got the most fabulous buttons?  WE DO! 
Vintage is here with Doodlebug Boutique Buttons!  They come in retro shapes and trendy colors - just like stumbling into Grandma's favorite button tin.  Available in unique shapes and styles, mixed color cards, or cards of pink, brown, white......Oh they are SEW GOOD!  20 buttons, in 8 exciting shapes on each card.  I grabbed a couple different cards to send in a care package to my sister because I know she will squeal with delight when she sees them, and so will you!

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yep, I totally neeeeeed those!

Pine Needles said...

Yes, Jeanette, you reall do :) I just hope we have some left after our employees get their hands on them!

sherie said...

save some for me!! I love me some buttons!

karie said...

Do you mean me??? I can't wait!!!

Angela Timms said...

Oh really? Well next time I come in I can bring you a free mini catalog filled with awesome product and inspiration-it really is:)...and then show you the new 2010-2011 Idea book and catalog and if you think you are interested in having one...I will give you one free of charge:):)-my gift to you!! A $9.95 value. And no! I do not do that very much.
Thanks Sandy-Let me know if you would like me to!!:):)
TOODLES-Angela!

Tweetle Dee Design Co. said...

I need them too...stash a few of them away for me...I'll be there on Saturday!

Nanette Merrill said...

I WANT THESE! And yes I typed in caps because I'm screaming.

Nora said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those colors & shapes....they make the vintage girly-girl in me squeal with delight!
♥hugs♥