Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nap Time!




This weekend I had a couple of good excuses to stay inside.  The first, 6 inches of new snow when I awoke this morning.  Second, I am taking care of my niece and nephews while my sisters are on vacation with their spouses.  But even with a couple of extra kiddos running around, nap time was still a success for me!  Hattie is modeling my newest display piece for the shop.  It's a little big for her right now, but by the time she actually gets to wear it, it will fit perfectly!  The pattern is Maya by Modkid Sewing Patterns.  and is made out of knit fabric by Michael Miller Fabrics.  It was soooo easy and quick to make, I was pleasantly surprised.  The knit fabric was fabulous to work with as well, and didn't shrink nearly as much as the warning on the bolt said it would.  This is the second of the Modkid patterns I have made, and they are very well written, and WONDERFUL to make! 

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your niece is so cute!

I love the modkid outfit and fabric. Knit is divine!

karie said...

Very cute! Why didn't you make me come in while I was there? Those ribbons and buttons are to die for!