Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Off the Cuff

Hi Everyone!  Just wanted to give you a heads up that my new quilt patterns are in the store along with a fun new Wearable pattern Off The Cuff!     This pattern includes instructions for four fabric cuffs and is as much fun to make as it is to wear!  Head over to my blog and take a peak at what else I have been working on!  

Post a comment and win a free Off the Cuff pattern plus a free finished cuff! 

Happy creating!

Sandy

9 comments:

Jen said...

That cuff is adorable!

Aundrea said...

So, so cute!

Gayle said...

I love it! Would be so fun to have several in different color combinations to go with different outfits! Hope I'm selected your lucky winner!

Material Mary said...

What a fun pattern. Gotta make some up!!
Mary

Ella said...

Those are so very cute!!!!Love it!!!

Kara said...

I LOVE Wonky fall foliage! The wearable cuffs are super cute too!

Fuhriman Family said...

Sooo adorable!! Pick me, Pick me!!!

Debbie said...

These are so cute! Hope I win.

tinybubbles said...

Ooohhh! I hope I'm not too late for the giveaway! I love these cuffs!!!