Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Knits are IN!!!

I was so excited when I popped into the shop the other day and saw the new fabulous Riley Blake knits. I immediately knew a maxi skirt would finally be mine!  Now just to decide what color? Aqua stripe, Yellow chevron, Navy....how will I decide.  I made a mental note to pop online and see if I could find out how to sew one up and then to my surprise I stumbled across a super easy tute on Riley Blake's cutting corners....


Love how they show how versatile this style skirt is, great for all ages and all sizes. Click on over to Cutting Corners and check it out.  

Thank's for stopping by. If you have any tips for sewing with knits I'd love to hear!

Sandy

No comments: